- Terms and acceptance of these terms
- What information is collected in oscarfilmdirector.com?
- When we collect your information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information or registered user?
- Do we use “cookies”?
- Identifiable no personally information
- Third Party Websites
- Fair information practices
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Means of Social Communication
- CAN-SPAM Act
- Contacting Us
Oscar Film Director, Inc. ( “we”, “Oscar Film Director”, “website” or “oscarfilmdirector.com”) operates https://www.oscarfilmdirector.com website (the “Service”).
PII, as it is called in the US to the law of privacy and information security, is information that can be used by itself or other information to identify, contact, locate a single person, or identify an individual in context. Please read below for a clear understanding of how we collect, use, and protect your personally identifiable information with our website.
By visiting or using this website, you are required to accept the terms and conditions set forth on oscarfilmdirector.com, including all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree to be responsible for your own compliance with applicable laws that could be related to the use of oscarfilmdirector.com. If you can not agree or do not wish to become pregnant you should leave this website immediately. Your continued use of the website will be considered acceptance of those changes. All copyright laws and trademarks apply to all intellectual property associated with and materials contained on this website.
When you register, make a payment or subscribe to our newsletter on our website, if any, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, company name, phone number or other data to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, register with our website, make a payment, fill out a form or enter information on our site either for any of the above exposed.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, download a file from the website, send marketing communications, surf the web, or use certain other features of the website in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to function in a better way for you.
- To enable better service in response to your requests for customer service.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To customize and enhance the user experience.
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature.
- To send information from users who agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests.
We adopt the practices of collecting appropriate data, storage and processing, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. We use vulnerability analysis and/or exploration with the PCI standards and also use an SSL certificate.
Yes. You can read our Cookies Policy.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users when they visit our website. No personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users by connecting to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Users can find in our website content that links to other websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third-party sites. We do not control the content or links on external sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by these Web sites linked to or from our website right now. In addition, these websites or services, sites including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services can and should have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following measures in the event of an information leak occurring:
- We will notify users via e-mail within 7 working days and notify users through our website.
We do not sell or transfer customer information to third parties.
We collect your email address to::
- Send the information, answer questions or other requests or questions.
To agree with CAN-SPAM Act we agree on the following:
- We will not use false or misleading email addresses or subjects.
- We will identify the message as an e-mail so that you know that we send us from Oscar Film Director.
- We will not use deceptive subject lines.
- We will include our physical address.
- In each ad or message, the recipient can choose not to receive future emails from us.
- We will meet all requests by low opt-out immediately.
- Others will monitor not send notices on behalf of Oscar Film Director.
Oscar Film Director, Inc
445 NW 4TH ST APT 202
MIAMI, FL 33128
United States (US)
+1 (787) 424 9840